South West TAFE is a recognised leader in the provision of high-quality, cost-effective education and training services.
We can provide:
- Training across a range of industry sectors, occupations and management levels
- A comprehensive service, from analysis of your training needs to design and delivery of programs
- Training on your site, on-campus or online
- Programs that focus on workplace skills and lead to improved efficiencies
- Training that recognises the existing skills of your staff and focuses on areas of need
South West TAFE have recently launched a new program - Industry Connect. Industry Connect aims to build our links with industry to ensure that we are providing responsive training that meets your needs. Together we can do more.
Industry Connect signifies the commitment of South West TAFE to work closely with business leaders in developing regional growth and prosperity across the south west region.
We invite you to contact us to discuss the training needs of your business and to discover how our experience and expertise can deliver nationally recognised and certified training outcomes.
South West TAFE have recently launched SHOP + SAVE, a loyalty program which will potentially provide thousands of current South West TAFE staff and students access to various discounts and benefits, by presenting their SWTAFE identification card at participating businesses.
To find out more go to: http://www.swtafe.vic.edu.au/industry/shopandsave