From board meetings, seminars, teleconferences and training
sessions to product launches, staff meetings and award
ceremonies – we have a space to suit.
With seven unique and modern spaces to choose from, which
include advanced communications technology, state of the art
equipment and a wide range of catering options, our Conference
and Events team will ensure your next function meets your
Our style is friendly flexible and modern.
Together with South West TAFE, we look forward to working with
you to ensure your next event is a success.
The Warrnambool campus of South West Institute of TAFE has a range of rooms and facilities suitable for all types of conferences and meetings. State of the art facilities include:
- Video Conferencing facilities for local, interstate or international communication
- Lecture Theatre (seats up to 100 people)
- Conference room capable of holding up to 110 people
- Computer Labs with the latest hardware & software
- On site Canteen and caterer which can be delivered to the room. Tea & coffee facilities available
- Library & Flexible Learning Centre with print and electronic resources
- Automotive, building and engineering workshops
- Science labs
- General classrooms
- General purpose teaching & meeting areas
- Air conditioned and heated rooms available.
South West Institute of TAFE's Warrnambool campus is situated in the centre of the city. We are in close proximity of the Warrnambool train station, which has regular trains to and from Melbourne. The campus is ideally located close to the cities facilities and many accommodation outlets (recommendations can be made).
We can provide the following extra requirements/equipment to your meeting room upon request:
- On site catering with a wide selection, tea and coffee available.
- Equipment hire including projectors, smart TVs, speakers and microphones & internet access.
For more information or to arrange an event, please call the Conference and Events Team on 1300 648 911 or email email@example.com.